Tooth Extractions – Houston, TX
Pain-Free Tooth Extractions for Houston Families
At Muse Dental Studio, we’re often able to save even the most damaged teeth, but unfortunately, we’re not miracle workers. Sometimes, a tooth can become so decayed or broken that the only viable option is an extraction. When a patient needs this kind of procedure, they can trust that our team will do everything we can to ensure they feel comfortable, and if necessary, we can quickly replace the tooth with a custom-made restoration.
Why Choose Muse Dental Studio for Tooth Extractions?
- Multiple sedation methods available
- Patient comfort always comes first
- Team led by 2 dentists with over 20 years of experience each
Why You Might Need a Tooth Extraction
After exhausting all other options, we will suggest that a tooth be removed if:
- It has a large cavity that is too big to be repaired with a filling or crown.
- The enamel is so cracked or broken that it cannot be put back together.
- Gum disease has completely weakened the bone needed to hold a tooth in place.
- Room needs to be created in the mouth for a denture or orthodontic treatment.
- A lingering baby tooth is preventing an adult tooth from coming in properly.