Fastbraces® – Houston, TX
Correct Your Smile on Your Schedule
On average, it can take two to three years for traditional braces to adjust your teeth. That’s a long time to deal with metal brackets and wires distracting from your appearance. Luckily, at Muse Dental Studio, we can greatly speed up the process with Fastbraces®. This orthodontic option can correct your smile in about 3 to 12 months! Call us today if you’ve been wanting to make some quick changes to your pearly whites.
Why Choose Muse Dental Studio for Fastbraces?
- Dramatically Shorter Treatment Time for Straight Teeth
- Fewer Adjustment Appointments Needed
- Dentists With Over 20 Years of Experience
How Are Fastbraces Different from Regular Braces?
Fastbraces are designed to work much more efficiently than traditional braces. During a normal orthodontic treatment, the teeth are gradually adjusted in two stages: first the crowns (the visible parts of the teeth) are moved into alignment, and then the roots follow suit. Fastbraces, on the other hand, use special triangular brackets and square wires that push the root and the crown at the same time. Performing both phases of the treatment simultaneously dramatically decreases the amount of time that the appliance needs to be worn in order to make the desired changes.
What are the Benefits of Fastbraces?
Plenty of dentists and patients prefer Fastbraces for a number of reasons:
- Faster Treatment Time: Fastbraces can usually create the desired results in about a year or less; sometimes treatment time is as little as 3 months!
- Safe and Effective: There’s over 20 years of successful cases demonstrating that Fastbraces works. The method is as safe as it is reliable.
- More Cost-Effective: On average, Fastbraces will cost much less than traditional braces, in part thanks to the reduced treatment time.
- Improved Comfort: Research suggests that patients who wear Fastbraces tend to experience less sensitivity and pain than those who receive regular orthodontic treatment.
- Fewer Appointments: While you’ll still need to come back to the office periodically for adjustments, you won’t need as many appointments as you would with traditional braces. You’ll only need to come in about once every six weeks.
Are Fastbraces Right For Me?
In general, Fastbraces can be used to treat many of the same orthodontic problems that regular braces can. If you have crowded/crooked teeth, spacing problems, an overbite, a crossbite, an underbite or an open bite, you could be a potential candidate. However, there are some situations (such as needing to treat a TMJ disorder) where traditional orthodontics are the better solution. Dr. Tatari and Dr. Ebrahimi will need to examine your mouth thoroughly before deciding whether Fastbraces are a good solution for you.
The first step for any orthodontic treatment is to call our office in Houston and schedule a consultation. Once we know what kind of corrections you need, we can start making a treatment plan that works for you. Remember, you should keep Fastbraces in mind if you want to enjoy your new and improved smile as soon as possible!