Is your smile nice but not quite perfect? If you wish your teeth were whiter or more symmetrical, or didn’t have chips or cracks, you might be a candidate for porcelain veneers. Ultra-thin porcelain veneers are bonded to the front-facing surfaces of teeth, correcting multiple flaws all at one time. Your teeth and your smile will look so great people might mistake you for a celebrity. Contact us today to see if porcelain veneers are right for you.
PORCELAIN VENEERS – HOUSTON, TX
A multi-purpose solution
Choose Muse Dental Studio for Porcelain Veneers
Two dentists with decades of experience in cosmetic dentistry
Customized treatment plans for every patient
Flexible financing available
Porcelain Veneers and their benefits
If your smile is fine, but you want to achieve perfection, one of our cosmetic dentists can help you do just that with veneers.
The special porcelain used in dental veneers is thin but super strong. Veneers are bonded to the front surfaces of teeth to correct cosmetic imperfections such as chips, cracks, and stains that haven’t responded to whitening treatments. They are customized and colored to fit your teeth and deliver the smile you want. You can get veneers for one tooth, several teeth, or all of your upper and lower front teeth to give you a million-dollar smile.
- less invasive than crowns because only a tiny bit of enamel needs to be removed to apply them
- as easy to maintain as your natural teeth and long-lasting
- stain-resistant, so they will always look as brilliant as the day you got them
Do you want to boost your self-confidence? This treatment is fast and easy, normally taking only two appointments with one of our dentists.
Problems Veneers can solve
Porcelain veneers can be used to correct multiple imperfections at the same time:
- gaps between teeth
- teeth that have been worn down, chipped, cracked, or broken
- teeth that are slightly misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped
- stained or discolored teeth
After an initial consultation, you’ll need just two easy appointments with either Dr. Tatari or Dr. Ebrahimi to complete the process.
Here’s what to expect:
- The dentist will prepare your tooth surface so the veneers can bond properly. This means taking a small amount of enamel off and a bit of reshaping. You may or may not need an anesthetic for this step.
- We’ll make impressions of your teeth to send to a dental laboratory. Until your new, permanent veneers arrive, you will be given some temporary veneers that will allow you to see how your new smile will look.
- Once your customized veneers are ready, our office will set an appointment for you to come in and have them bonded.
- The dentist will replace the temporary veneers with the custom-made permanent veneers, and you’ll leave the office smiling bigger than you’ve ever smiled before.